Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Anyone having problems with Wiggle Orders?
  • Kryton57

Wiggle now own crc hence the royal mail crc notification is now used even if younorder from wiggle.
    If will is still reading the whole system has become and absolute shambles since the takeover and its already ruining what was once the benchmark place crc, wiggle,s serviced dipped a fair few years back and there now killing crc .someone needs a right good kick up the ass and pull there finger out as its embarrasing

In what apparently is only your humble opinion…

deadkenny
    Free Member

Always rated Wiggle over CRC for service. Most stuff in stock would be next day delivery and arrive next day, unlike CRC where I’d always have to wait at least three days and oddly same or longer if I paid for next day. Though could be because I live far closer to Wiggle warehouse than CRC’s which is in a different country.

CRC also were focused on cheap discounts on odd sizes or colours/styles, so for what I wanted they weren’t much use as full price stuff I could get elsewhere, quicker. Wiggle just have most the stuff I want. However some stuff they don’t stock (e.g. Five Tens).

Cougar

I just tried to buy something from CRC today and ended up closing the site in frustration. Not a great sign.

I posted a rant here then immediately deleted it as I figured it was unfair without giving CRC right of reply first. Tried to use the “contact us” form to direct it to them couldn’t but the text box was too small. So gave up.

There’s a big problem when the people who design systems aren’t the people who use systems and the two don’t talk to each other.

mulv1976
    Free Member

Almost two weeks since ordering a bike from crc and its still not been dispatched. Down to an IT glitch apparently and they will update me on Monday.

I’ll believe it when it happens as what has annoyed me most is that I’ve done all the chasing – no contact from them at all. There’s nothing more frustrating than being excited by a new bike and then a clusterfk delaying it 🙁

To be fair I’ve been a crc customer for years with good service, but whoever is in charge of this shambles needs a hoof in the slats/dingleberries.

mulv1976
    Free Member

Unsurprisingly I’ve had no contact or update from CRC about my order. Doesn’t look like I’ll be getting my bike for the weekend again 🙁

franksinatra

Odered a new Osprey pack last week on standard delivery, arrived the following day with Haribo. Can’t ask for anything else, good service

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Anyone having problems with Wiggle Orders?’ is closed to new replies.