Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone having problems uploading from the iPhone photobucket ap?
  • bol

I desperately want to post up a picture of my winter bike, but the ap can’t see my picture library. Anyone else having the same problem? Am I doing something wrong? Never had a problem with it before.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It occasionally goes tits up for me too. Delete it and re-install. It doesn’t lose any of your pics.

bol

Thanks. Tried that, but it hasn’t done the trick unfortunately.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Dunno then mate…maybe a problem with the app at the moment then? Tried their support pages?

bol

Yeh, will do, cheers.

CountZero

I was having exactly this problem with my iPad app, so I contacted them, and they suggested switching Java on, (it was), and clearing cookies. I deleted the app first and re-installed it, which did seem to work, so I let them know. They did say thanks, but if there were any further issues to get in touch again.
    [edit] Just tried it, and it’s being flaky again! Bloody typical. I’ve found that closing the app, opening the multitask bar and deleting it from there, the trying again often does the trick, but it shouldn’t be necessary, so I’ll be dropping them a line again. I’ll try clearing cookies, but I think it’s an app issue.

PiknMix
    Free Member

I ditched the app and just do it online, bloody rubbish ap.

CountZero

It used to work fine, never had a problem with it. It may be they’re having issues with something in iOS6 that hasn’t been pinned down yet.

khani
    Free Member

Mine won’t upload my iPad,, I have to go to the website through my browser to get owt, mailed the help thingy and got an automated response in reply that was useless..
    Bumscags!.. 😥

fd3chris
    Free Member

I just used it on my iPhone with no issues but it was a bit dodgy a week or so ago for me

kiwijohn

I don’t think it’s the app, I think it’s photobucket.
    On several forums photobucket hosted photos aren’t displaying.

therag
    Free Member

I can only ever send a link to pic and never been able to just post a pic.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone having problems uploading from the iPhone photobucket ap?’ is closed to new replies.