Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Anyone have any joy with the Vulpine sample sale?
  • mcj78
    Free Member

Noticed the email earlier & seemed like a few bargains – fancied trying some of their stuff for a while and there was a few things in my size so popped a hundred-odd quid worth of stuff in the basket and proceeded to checkout… at which point everything already in the basket, suddenly became out of stock… apart from one pair of socks.

Not clued up about online shopfront systems – do items show up “in stock” until they’re actually purchased? I thought stuff available to put in the basket was still actually available?

Meh – at least someone’ll make a few quid reselling half of it on ebay 😆

jam-bo

with most, putting in the basket doesn’t ‘reserve’ it.

only paying for it does and then the stock level will change. someone else was quicker off the mark than you.

mcj78
    Free Member

Yeah thought as much – bit of a pain in the rear when everything still shows “in stock” when it’s gone though, hopes dashed – i’ll go & buy some boring but infinitely more practical 3/4 tights instead…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    lonesomewanderer
    Free Member

I had a look earlier and got lots of server errors. The email said they’re getting a new website and it can’t come soon enough by the looks of it….

benp1

Bit annoying having to fill out my details so many times but managed to get a couple of storm caps for a great price

drlex
    Free Member

Thanks for the tip-off; slightly irked that having bought from them twice this year, I didn’t get an email.
    Now to try and make my riding measure up to wearing ‘epic cotton’ trews…

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

it was selling out quick – I put 3 pairs of socks in, added a couple more pairs and it said “insufficient stock”, and by the time I’d spoken to t’other half about a joint order they’d sold out of my size/colour completely and I missed out.

Got a few in other colours (fuschia is a but rapha-esque but I’ll live with it), a storm cap for me and a winter storm cap for munqe chick.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Oh dear I’m in the dog house … it was only an hour! Still got some socks and storm hat.. then threw in a few jerseys for me to make it free P&P 😉

Rockplough
    Free Member

Snagged some rain trousers for £40. Well chuffed.

aP
    Free Member

Got some rain shorts, and an hat.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Have you actually got anything? It appears half the items that are were “in stock” and in my basket, paid for them… I haven’t received as out of stock but possibly still taken my money! Poor effort Vulpine.

aP
    Free Member

The sale only finished Saturday lunchtime and it’s a Bank Holiday today, I’d expect to get something mid week.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Oh no my parcel arrived last week however half the stuff I put into the basket and paid for didn’t arrive as actually out of stock.

aP
    Free Member

All my order’s just arrived this morning. 🙂

johnnystorm

Rain trousers and a winter hat, arriving today I hope…..

Rockplough
    Free Member

GFs order arrived today but not mine. 🙁

johnnystorm

Only posted out 2nd class on Thursday! 😆

drlex
    Free Member

Mine turned up this morning, a week after ordering. Interestingly, the dispatch email arrived after the parcel.

johnnystorm

Arrived today. Trousers look good, wish I’d got a jacket too. Winter cap considered ridiculous my the missus.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Yarp winter hat was pony and got sent back! We only kept/received 2 pairs of socks and a jersey.

disco_stu
    Free Member

So the winter cap turned up and as johnnystorm says it looks ridiculous, however it feels as if it will be proper toasty in the depths of winter.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Anyone have any joy with the Vulpine sample sale?’ is closed to new replies.