Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone have a spare space on a trip to the alps in the next month or so?
  • kudos100
    Free Member

I missed going with some mates over the last week due to knackering my back. I’m now looking to go with some other guys, somewhere towards the end on July/beginning of August.

Ideally with an intermediate group who are going to be hitting jumps and the steeper stuff.

If you have a space free give me a shout.

Cheers

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

As a wee plug if recommend riviera bike in Italy .. I’m just back and managed as a singleton to tag onto another group… Very freeridery but epic… My skills have elevated alot which is cool

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I’m going at the end of July……

With my road bike.

Get that tourer built up, you’re welcome to tag along.

cynic-al
    Free Member

David: awesome.

allthegear
    Free Member

kudos100 – let me know what you plan – I’ve found myself in a similar situation and would be a lot happier riding out there with someone than on my own!

Kinda happy riding around and exploring – Chatel red is about where I am skill-wise. Will take my usual Nicolai Helius.

Rachel

kudos100
    Free Member

As enticing as that sounds Taylforth, I think I will pass.

I’ll send you and email Rach.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

David: awesome.

It better had be.

I think I’m just going to session the stretch of downhill between Les Gets and Morzine, and enjoy destroying the so called “downhillers” at their own game.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone have a spare space on a trip to the alps in the next month or so?’ is closed to new replies.