Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Anyone have a PS3 I can borrow/rent/buy?
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Only want to play GT5 so spending £270 seems excessive.

Obvioussly cover postage unless your in Glasgow, and make it worth your while..

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Please?! A fortnight would do, maybe month!

GW
    Free Member

I have two and a spare room you can rent – £270 for the month sounds fair 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

What have you got to loan in return?

Jamie
    Free Member

Just buy one yer cheapskate.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Buy one, play game, sell on EBay.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

More than happy to loan my Kona Dr Dew (like I did last summer), a pair of Pikes or my Nicolai frame.

Don’t see the point in buying new- it won’t get used from March-October and hopefully won’t be in the country after that!

If anyone has one they aren’t using just now, or would like to sell, let me know please (email in profile)

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Anyone?

titusrider
    Free Member

I just bought one for GT5 and assasins creed brotherhood

its also got loads of tv and music playing space which is pretty nice

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’d love to give you my sons but I think he may be a tad pissed off.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Don’t have TV upstairs so it would share the space with the HD recorder/freeview/dvd player etc so additional features aren’t important to me.

Haven’t played GT in years- still have a copy of GT4 on the shelf, even though I have never owned a PS2.. 🙄

So yeah, £270 for 320gb and lots of features seems excessive when there is only one game I want to play (Fallout can wait till the summer on the communal Xbox!)

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

As I said before, buy one, use it, sell it. Won’t lose that much especially if you buy S/H anyway.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

M-F,

Not sure what to make of Ebay and PS3, but watching one with three hours to go and its only £20 less than the shops when you work out the cost of console and games.. silly!

Not sure where else to look secondhand.. seems to be holding its price very well!

woody2000

there’s a 40GB for £155 on the bay right now – not good enough? Not familiar with them TBH, so don’t know what’s good or bad.

Ebay Link

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

and its only £20 less than the shops when you work out the cost of console and games.. silly!

So when you come to sell it…

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Aye.. but minus the ebay/paypal fees.. and sods law theres bound to be a big price drop at some stage!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Anyone have a PS3 I can borrow/rent/buy?’ is closed to new replies.