Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone had Oakley put new lenses in a set of glasses.
  • Joe

Got a set of newish oakleys which have got pretty scratched up.

Has anyone tried to get a new set of lenses put in?

Houns

Which model are they? Normal sunglass lenses or Rx? If normal sunglass they are easy to do (depending on model)

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Yep, a couple of times in my wife’s Square Wires.

The second time, they replaced the lenses, all of the rubber ear and nose bits, and the frames. For the princely sum of £46, for shades that cost £160 new.

flatfish
    Free Member

I had some monster dogs, the lacquer started bubbling so they asked to send them back for inspection.
    About a week or so later I received a new pair of monster dogs complete with new unscratched lenses.
    Oakley are fab.

jonk

If they can’t fix them they usually send you a voucher for some new ones between 40 and 60% off. I have had a few.

rocketman
    Free Member

Got a nice big scratch on a pair when a bit of grit got inside the microfibre bag. IIRC Oakley uk swapped them for £35 in just a few days

stumpyjumper
    Free Member

Snapped my XX skiing a few years back right across the nosepiece. Sent Oakley an email asking if they could replace them. They wanted a story of how I broke them and asked to for them to be sent back. A week later I received a package with pair of glasses with brand new frames, rubbers and polished lenses. They apologised they did not do the same colour frame so there was no charge! Best service ever.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Yep sent an old pair away as wasn’t sure what model they were. Oakley said just send them in and they’d take a look.. Oakley said they no longer made that colour but gave me some options of normal lenses or polarized lenses for about £70! Come back with new polarized lenses, new nose bits and new ear rubbers. All in all a new pair of glasses for about £70. Excellent service. Give them a call.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone had Oakley put new lenses in a set of glasses.’ is closed to new replies.