Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Anyone had delays with online orders due to the snow?
  • AndyPaice
    Free Member

waiting on a package from an online order, posted weds and not shown up yet. Usual mail is arriving OK,but only been getting letters not packages.

Anyone else had delays, possibly due to the weather?

GJP
    Free Member

All mine have come through OK to SW London from Wiggle and Merlin – but chose to avoid the worst days (Mon/Tues) here.

enfht
    Free Member

Mojo, ordered on Monday still not arrived and they’re shut weekends

AndyPaice
    Free Member

waiting on something from wiggle, their stuff has usually been next day but not sure if the post is delayed.

do wiggle use RM or couriers?

GJP
    Free Member

From my experience I believe Wiggle use Royal Mail (unsigned) and CityLink (signed) depending on value. My deliveries this week were Royal Mail – one small and one large package

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Yep – had some delays due to the weather.

Postman didn’t even make it yesterday because of the weather.

v10
    Free Member

Weve had very sporadic collections from PF and CL all week. So if anyone is experiencing any delays from any kit from Rutland give us a call and we can keep you upto date.

madoldlad
    Free Member

Been okay from CRC ….delivered by royal mail ……no problems 🙂

pk-ripper
    Free Member

i ordered some rigger boots on thursday with next day delivery.

It wasn’t. They’re still not here.

scott-b
    Free Member

My brother ordered from CRC and paid extra for special delivery. Should’ve arrived friday before 1 but nothing as yet

AndyPaice
    Free Member

arse, I knew there would be a downside to the snow 🙁

gonetothehills
    Free Member

I was most surprised / pleased to see my Wiggle delivery the next day this week – very impressive, but it was small and Royal Mail. I noticed JE James are saying their deliveries have been affectd because of the weather – not that I’ve ever used them…

roddersrambler
    Free Member

You will find Royal mail deliveries have more chance of delivering than your standard courier.They have huge rear wheel drive sprinter vans and the like,which are rubbish in the snow.
    I’ve suprised a few people this week by getting to houses of people who have rang in work claiming they can’t get out ! Just shows you “when there’s a will …..

andywhit
    Free Member

Waiting for two RM deliveries which should be here by now…

nicko74

Yes! UKBikestore has an order for disc brake pads, placed on Monday, I think, but still no sign. They’re usually very reliable.

Chase
    Free Member

I know the delivery office I work from (Bingley) has a backlog of packets. The foot postmen have been out delivering but the vans that deliver the larger items have struggled on the untreated roads.
    My advice would be to be patient, and if you are really desperate try calling in to see if they will hand it over there and then.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Anyone had delays with online orders due to the snow?’ is closed to new replies.