Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone had dealings with Suntour Epicon-LOD shocks ?
  • weeksy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141343850600?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Like this ?

I’m wondering as I’ve ordered one to put on the Spearfish while I remove the Monarch that makes a funny noise….

So my question is, do I keep the Epicon on there or remove the Monarch, send to Loco and get the Monarch serviced ?

weeksy

I’m sure most of you will know this… but I guess hindsight is a wonderful tool 🙂

Shock arrived, sadly the spacings/bushes are different.

Ive dropped it into my LBS and said “Can you swap these over from the Monarch to the Epicon, he’s going to try but thinks they may well be different sizings etc.

Arses. !

teethgrinder

I have an old Fox Vanilla Float air in that size doing nowt.

weeksy

Probably different spacing too hahahahaha.

teethgrinder

12.7mm eyelet for normal bushes. Can measure it up tonight.

weeksy

Great news is…. They swapped over perfectly. Bushes exchanged between the 2 and the new shock is in and happy. Best news is, it’s totally silent, which instantly confirms my thoughts that the Monarch is needed a full rebuild. We’ll see whether/when I do that though, for now i’ll run the Spearfish on Sunday and see how this shock goes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone had dealings with Suntour Epicon-LOD shocks ?’ is closed to new replies.