Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone had a white santa cruz stolen in Sheffield?
  • Pook

If so, be on the look out around Crookes and Broomhill as I saw a very suspect looking fella riding a very nice bike earlier today.

If it was you on your own bike, sorry, but you look a bit chavvy.

barca
    Free Member

I'd be interested to know at what point you'd decree that somebody looks right enough to ride a Santa Cruz bicycle.

Pook

oh come off it. Something just didn't look right about it. Call it a hunch.

STW the only place you get judged for trying to do a good deed.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Pook 9/10 times your hunch will be right .. just ignore some of the idiots! well done for trying too .. can't win sometimes 😉

psychle
    Free Member

On this (just as a joke, not taking a pot shot Pook) I reckon if someone saw me riding round London town on my S-works Enduro SL they'd think it a little odd/suspicious (I use it for commuting along the canals even! 🙄 ) Sometimes, I even wear grey tracksuit pants 😉

matthew_h
    Free Member

Just been to my shed, thankfully my White Santa Cruz is still there. Phew!

Was it a hardtail or FS Pook? There's a BMX Regional on at Bolehills this afternoon so could be from there

barca
    Free Member

STW the only place you get judged for not looking like Pook's idea of a person looking like they should be allowed to ride a Santa Cruz

"Pook 9/10 times your hunch will be right .. just ignore some of the idiots!" -Oh, the irony. Classic.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

with the huge rise in bike crime in Sheffield barca POOK is correct to be suspicious and you are wrong

barca
    Free Member

ok.

Drac

Think I'll not wear my decorating gear dor riding and need something from Homebase mid-decoarting.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone had a white santa cruz stolen in Sheffield?’ is closed to new replies.