Anyone had a PS3 break?

Home Forum Chat Forum Anyone had a PS3 break?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone had a PS3 break?
  • Premier Icon bruneep
    Subscriber

My boys PS3 did the same called them up and explained the problem and they repaired FOC. They sent a courier to pick it up and it was returned the next week.
    Couldn't fault the service from Sony.

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

Mine's stopped reading discs. Anyone got any ideas for fixing it besides sending it off? It's out of warranty so I am tempted to pop it open but apparently Sony are replacing some out of warranty…

Premier Icon bereavementmonkey
    Subscriber

Yes same here….. Sony man came and gave me a recon unit and took the old one away! Top class service.

Premier Icon bruneep
    Subscriber

Oh and it was out of warranty as well and bought S/H.

Premier Icon Russell96
    Subscriber

Same happened to mine about 2-3 wks out of warranty, rang Sony on the off chance and they sent a courier round with another one.

taxi25

Ditto my sons. It stopped reading the discs.It was out of warranty but the took his away and gave him a recon. one for free.All his data etc was backed up with sony so he downloaded it back onto the "new" one.

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

Couldn't fault the service from Sony.

I called them up and they told me it was out of warranty and would cost £150 to fix.

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Fault with the blu-ray lens apparently fairly common, mate has had his go twice now and fixed each time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone had a PS3 break?’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top