Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone had a Bionicon hardtail go missing around Manchester?
  • binners

A very distinctive metallic orange one?

I was driving through lower Braughton last night and spotted one being ridden by a little scrote who might, if challenged, possibly struggle to produce receipts for said bike. Predictably it was outside McDonalds

And before the PC brigade start about making assumptions about the poor little deprived lamb/victim of society, I'm merely asking if anyone has had one go missing? And pointing out that if you have, you may want to have a look round that neck of the woods

scaredypants

scroteist !

hora
    Free Member
    Pook

Where's Barca?

barca
    Free Member

Oi! I've not been a scrote for at least 20 years, I've never swung a leg of anything remotely bionic and and it's been months since I've been in Lower Broughton.
    As for my whereabouts. I'm at home now but I'll be in Macc Forest, Goyt Valley, Perryfoot, Hope and Hayfield during the course of today if you need me?

binners

Yep Hora. One of them. Perhaps you could pop down and make him an offer?

hora
    Free Member

It would be a cold and stark offer. i'm still pissed for another mate who lost both his bikes this week. He'd recently finished paying off the finance on the 2k frame on one of them. **** 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone had a Bionicon hardtail go missing around Manchester?’ is closed to new replies.