Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone got/tried a Turner DW Flux???
  • dickie
    Free Member

Anyone got or tried a Turner DW Flux?.

What do you think?

What other light short travel 100-120mm frame/bike is worth considering?

heihei

Brief review in one of this month's chav mags – cant remember which one. Conclusion was a good bike, but as 0.5lbs heavier than the previous version, moves it toward more of a trail bike than an xc bike.
    Have a dw 5-spot and love it, but agree that the latest turners are burlier than their previous versions.

turneround

tried a DW as was going to swap out my HL flux for one. To be honest it was a nicer smoother ride but the costs benifit analaysis stated that the gain did not outweigh the cost….

I sold the HL and got the last new TNT flux from DT at £600!!!! which is now puerly my eduro race machine.

Now moving onto the spot… i love my HL spot but i would difinatly trade that in for the DW spot… having ridden the DW spot I feel the link works much better on a frame with over 4" of travel, abny less and IMHO its not worth the cash…. (still think the cable routing down the down tube goes too neer the shock body)

But if you need to have the newest next best thing…..

(Oh, check out the Ventana el Saltamontes, had one many years ago and a cracking bike – attention to detail rivals any top end maker)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    turneround

spelling!!!!!

dickie
    Free Member

bump.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got/tried a Turner DW Flux???’ is closed to new replies.