Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone got one of those back massaging chair things?
  • KennySenior
    Free Member

Something like this

Had a go on one in a gadget shop place the other day. It felt really good. But will it help my stiff and aching back at all?

philconsequence
    Free Member

yep! 😀

my advice would be to keep it somewhere visible so you remind yourself to use it, i bring mine to work every now and then 🙂

KennySenior
    Free Member

Which one do you have phil?

philconsequence
    Free Member

its a homedics one i think, has vibrating seat bit but i never use that setting and just stick to working my back. its not the infrared version but i did have one with infrared heating thingies in it many years ago… worked great at increasing the blood supply to the areas being worked until i cut through the power cable by accident 😳

mrsconsequence paid about 90ish quid for it, had no problems and still works fine 3ish years on… you’re not meant to push back against it to force the nobbly bits into your back harder but i’ve done that since day1 and its never gone wrong (if you push really hard its obvious its stressing the motor though).

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I thoroughly overused the demo ones in JL in Reading, theres’ two or three different ones with different massage styles IIRC.

Fixed my bad back anyway 🙂

KennySenior
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ll have a more thorough look.

GrahamS

Yep got one of the Homemedic ones too.

HoMedics SBM-500HA-3GB 2-in-1 Back and Shoulders Massager Cushion with Heat

Amazon were selling them cheap last year (£97) in the run up to Xmas so I picked it up for the missus.

Pretty good. Has heat and two different massage areas. Only criticism is that it is a bit noisy in use.

nickjb
    Free Member

The mrs has the cushion version which has a pair of those rotating things. You can position it where-ever you need. She uses it on the neck and lower back. Really rates it. As above its a bit noisy but not too bad in front of the tele.

Crell
    Free Member

Got one on the chair in my office at home. It’s v good…yes I can confirm it’s v good 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got one of those back massaging chair things?’ is closed to new replies.