Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Anyone got one of these little cameras???
  • montylikesbeer

??

rootes1

looks like a MUVI – they sell for lots more than £16.99

for £16 probably worth a punt?

foxyrider
    Free Member

yup go one 🙂 basic but OK otherwise 🙂 Good value

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I got mine for £12.50 off ebay, works fine, just dont expect the results to look like the collective, its usualy dissapointingly more mince-core than rad-core.

Stuuey

I've got a muvi which is the branded version of that. Very good, you need to put a class 4 or 6 SD card in otherwise you get jerky video.
    Works well in the cold too.

rOcKeTdOg

i paid £3 + £10 shipping from china for mine, works great, you can't lose really

soma_rich
    Free Member

Thanks guys thats a few Xmas presents sorted 🙂

Pierre

The genuine Veho Muvi ones have better image quality and stabilisation, and you don't have the date stamp permanently in the bottom right of the picture.

But for under £20, the knock-off ones are still a bit of a bargain. You'll need a fast memory card, class 4 or 6.

If you want a proper Muvi, I have a couple left over from a big batch I bought for work that I've been meaning to put on eBay for a month or two, and the Extreme Sports pack (basically a handy rubber sleeve and some decent mounts), give me a shout.

: P

thepodge
    Free Member

Pierre, check your emails

Pierre

Cheers thepodge, YHM too.

: P

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

genuine Veho Muvi ones have better image quality and stabilisation,

I've seen images from both, the 'fakes' are way better, especialy at reproducing colour, and muvis seem to be stuck at 18-19fps, mine gets upto 30 easily in good light (falls to 15 indoors).

davy-g
    Free Member

if there is excessive movement with the camera then the recorded footage is unusable.. I use 2 of the branded Veho cams, as stated above the frame rate is pretty low for them, about 19fps. I have found that the cams give better results when used statically to record video.
    here is a link to my last outing with the cams down at Kirroughtree 7stanes… http://www.vimeo.com/11619189
    I used Sony Vegas Video to edit the footage..

headfirst
    Free Member

Errrr…..stupid question…all the pictures of it only show the front, is there a screen or a viewfinder on the back??

davy-g
    Free Member

Errrr…..stupid question…all the pictures of it only show the front, is there a screen or a viewfinder on the back??

nope.. 😕

leggyblonde
    Free Member

where's the best place to get high class micro SDs? I'm aware that there are lots of fakes kicking about….

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got one of these little cameras???’ is closed to new replies.