Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone got any views on this?
  • BermBandit
    Free Member

I’m sure theres a “but” somewhere, yet to spot it though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21275432

Jamie
    Free Member

*pops on tinfoil hat’*

Wasn’t the original proposal just a nice bit of misdirection, to take peoples attention away from other services being gutted?

BermBandit
    Free Member

What the we’re going to sell off 25% and have 25% cuts that morphed into 100% sell off and then went back down to 25% sell off and cuts when everyone got excited about it? Don’t know what you mean….

Arse: I’ve just got it, what this says is that they are going to give/sell off the estate to the RSPB/Wildlife Trust/Ramblers etc who will hold in trust for the nation, while timber rights are sold to the highest bidder….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    zilog6128

Personally (selfishly) I’d prefer them to be kept away from the likes of the Wildlife Trust and RSPB who seem to feel the need to interfere in order to justify their existence. The trails in a local wood that I used in my youth were decimated a few years ago to attempt to provide a habitat for a rare butterfly and also to provide grazing areas for Highland Cattle. I don’t see how this benefits anyone. Why can they not just be left alone? I don’t even really agree with logging/working the woods to be honest.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got any views on this?’ is closed to new replies.