Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anyone got an Intense that they can accurately measure the headtube diameter on?
  • stevied
    Free Member

I forgot to measure mine and want to make a start on my headtube badge but don’t know the diameter where the badge goes. Trying to get the program written whilst the boss is away today..
    Anyone able to help?

STATO
    Free Member

Mines like 49.6 internal so add on a guess of 4-5 mm each side.

I’d be slightly worried your trying to CAD off other people’s guesses tho, more so because you neglected to specify model, year, size and location (tapered head tubes) so yeah, good luck with that.

stevied
    Free Member

That’s why I asked ‘accurately’ and ‘where the badge goes’.. 🙄

Good point about the model etc tho – 6.6, 2009

Wozza
    Free Member

Funny enough I have a 6.6 on my desk. In the centre it’s 51mm, it’s 54mm at top and bottom of the intense logo.

wwaswas

Funny enough I have a 6.6 on my desk

like you do.

Wozza
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member
    Funny enough I have a 6.6 on my desk

like you do.

Of course. 😀 Technically speaking it’s on the wall.

stevied
    Free Member

Funny enough I have a 6.6 on my desk. In the centre it’s 51mm, it’s 54mm at top and bottom of the intense logo.

You sir, are a star! How have you ‘just got one hanging on the wall’?

wwaswas

Technically speaking it’s on the wall.

I’m shocked.

Unlike your frame 🙂

Wozza
    Free Member

We moved house so all the spare bike stuff is living at work at the mo!

My Tracer cracked a while back so I picked this up. While this was in having the horrible red pain removed I got the Tracer welded and haven’t bothered to build it up. I think one of the lads from work is going to have it or it’s in the classifieds next week.

Hope it helps.

Wozza
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member
    Technically speaking it’s on the wall.

I’m shocked.

Unlike your frame

I preferred the DHX in this to the RP in the tracer, so at least that’s getting used!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got an Intense that they can accurately measure the headtube diameter on?’ is closed to new replies.