Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone got an Endura Urban Merino Polo Jersey ?
  • 2bit

As above really.

I’m looking for a smartish top I can commute in & proceed to wear in the office. I’ve previously worn merino Ts for both but my new job requires a smarter me.

Similarly, any experience with the Union 34 range, specifically the shirts with weird chest pocket? Currently on sale @ Rutland http://www.rutlandcycling.com/b/785/Union-34.html

Cheers

2bit

Anyone?

somafunk

I’m the wrong person to offer advice about smart clothing, i don’t own a shirt/shoes or trousers but i have ordered a softshell hoody and a commuter zip polo from your union 34 link as it doesn’t look gash/garish like most cycling stuff – cheers!

Kahurangi

No, but I like the look of that polo as casual/work attire.

2bit

I’ve just received the union 34 shirt & it’s a bit mixed really – smart looking,one great fit, good tech features Inc hidden pocket on back, chest pocket & reflective bits but there is a vent on the back & the material didn’t sit flat. It sits at an awkward angle & just looks odd.

Big shame as the rest of it is pretty much spot on. I’m hoping it’s a new shirt needs ironing/washing thing.

The endura polo is an odd one – very few reviews, none in any stores near me & no one here has one

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got an Endura Urban Merino Polo Jersey ?’ is closed to new replies.