Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone got an email address for Crud Products?
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

I want to send an email to Crud about my Race Guard, but the website only has an online contact form which doesn’t seem to be working (I keep getting the message “Phone: The telephone number can only contain digits, dashes and spaces” despite putting in the correct number)

ir_bandito
    Free Member

problem solved – take the phone number off the form and it submits ok.

kcal

could try pete@crudproducts.com

It’s not gone all loose and rattly has it..?

DezB
    Free Member

No, he’s overtightened the nut and now it just rotates.. 😉

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Not so much gone loose and rattly, more like just gone! Fell off on a rattly descent and I’m wondering about a replacement…

kcal

hm. I picked one up that had fallen off, on Saturday as it happens, on a loose bermy descent.
    Maybe could sort something out?

Burchy1
    Free Member

ir_bandito – Member

Not so much gone loose and rattly, more like just gone! Fell off on a rattly descent and I’m wondering about a replacement…

They replaced the first one i had like that, the second one they told me I must have fitted it wrong 😐

The ‘improved’ design is rubbish if you ask me and was only introduced to cut the cost of including a bolt. I’ve found an old one in the LBS bargain bin though so I’m happy.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

kcal, it wasn’t on Cross Fell was it? That’s where mine is now residing.
    ygm…

Pukeko
    Free Member

Bandito, I think I have a spare available in exchange for beer?!

kcal

no, that would have been quite something..
    Got email – cheers!

Happy to post on in spirit of forum, but Crud /may/ ship out another or one may be closer..
    No problem anyway.

C.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Just had an email from Pete Tomkins – he’s going to send me a new blade. Which is nice.

🙂

kcal

excellent. I’ll hang on to my spare blade then 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got an email address for Crud Products?’ is closed to new replies.