Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • anyone got a recommendation for holiday gites in dordogne?
  • alfagtv1969
    Free Member

Decided to go to Dorgdorgne en famille and avec bike. There seems to be billions of gites….don't mind paying a bit, but just want a really good one….chrs

saladdodger
    Free Member

sorry to dissapoint cos my place is 300m the wrong side of the Haute Vienne, Dordogne border and I will be there next week 😀

sorry I cannot realy advise anywhere in particular but it is a beautiful area to visit and is very very bike friendly every village appears to have its own "randonne" routes for walkers and bikes on noticeboadrs in the village centres

Just explore

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Sorry to disappoint – I went to a great one about 5 years ago but can't remember which it was. 😉

hug
    Free Member

A handy book is " Alistair Sawdays giude to french bed & breakfast" used it on a trip a few years ago ,all places in the book were tried & tested apparently, we stayed at 3 different places travelling down through france & all were as described in the book.

hug
    Free Member

One more thing
    Have you got a GTV ? if yes post a pic' then.

snowslave

We've used la treille in montagrier. There's a mini downhill course a couple of miles away which is a bit of fun, loads of non technical vtt routes. Good set up at the gite, nice accommodation, pool etc etc
    http://www.dordogne-gites.net/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘anyone got a recommendation for holiday gites in dordogne?’ is closed to new replies.