Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • anyone got a new bike on the way?
  • andytherocketeer

nope – but got plenty of new bikes in my various wishlists, though.

Can't decide between Cube AMS, Rose Granite Chief, Hemlock, Liteville, nothing, something else, or if I even need/want a 4th bike (even though I know the optimal number of bikes = N+1).

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

I did have, but it's here already! 😀

Couldn't resist a deal on a Superlight with about £400 off and 0% finance – it's almost like I'm not paying for it really!

PJay
    Free Member

I've had an 853 Pipedream Sirius on pre-order since December (they were mean to land that month), they're now due the middle of April, so fingers crossed it'll get here soon.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Waiting on my Chumba HX1 frame to turn up. Not sure what I'm putting on it yet though…

brakes
    Free Member

first brand new frame since 2005 on order
    😀

oldfart

All being well there will be a 316 Spicy waiting for me when i get to Whistler in May . 😀

andylaightscat
    Free Member

waiting on a Singular Peregrine 😀

bonesetter
    Free Member

Strong LT HT

Spesh SJ FSR Expert (brain)

Both big wheeled

tthew

One of these to replace my stolen commuter bike. Pick it up on Friday or Saturday, going to have mudguards and a rack on though. (Nearly) as seen in the comic last month!

Love that Superlight, just about my perfect bike!

mttm
    Free Member

Been waiting on my new Spitfire frameset since October – could be here this week! 😀

First brand new frame in years… just a little excited about it!

SeanOrange
    Free Member

Mines in the post… in several pieces. Building a P7 as I go and should be finished by next week. Replacing a 456 Summer Season I couldn't get on with 🙄

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘anyone got a new bike on the way?’ is closed to new replies.