Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone got a Naim Muso or Muso QB?
  • breatheeasy
    Free Member

The joys of an unexpected PPI claim, a bit of bike stuff and looking at possibly one of the Muso players as a treat.

Any experiences/recommendations.

Done the separates thing, just need something wife friendly in the living room I can stream from t’internet and the NAS

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Had a Muso for two years, nothing bad to report, well made and sounds great. I have it sat under the TV so it deals with TV audio as well as living room music duties.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

It’s NAIM. For what are you waiting? 😉 😀

RichPenny
    Free Member

Yes, worked at Naim for 15 years so am pretty familiar with both. Feel free to ask any questions, here or to email in profile 🙂

NZCol

I’ve got Uniti and a Uniti Qute. Lovely things, borrowed a Mu-so and hate myself as it was amazing but I can’t justify having one.
    EDIT: PITA with mine is they are gen-1 so to upgrade for Spotify Connect is a lot of money , i’d love to do it but can’t quite bring myself to.

Jolsa

Nearly bought a Muso but read some comments on a Sonos Play:5 stereo pair beating it sound wise.

Haven’t sorted a demo out yet, but interested to hear the difference between the one box Muso and the 2 speaker set up of the Sonos pair.

Like that the Muso can be used for TV audio, but read no headphone socket?

jim25

Naim make quality kit. I haven’t heard either listed properly but am a big fan of their separates. I think the muso is a better option as I was told it can be used as a sound bar aswell

giantjason
    Free Member

Similar to above I have one sat underneath the Tv and use it for TV audio, streaming music through Spotify and also my NAS. It’s been faultless and sounds great. I had arcam seperates before and this sounds just as good except at high volumes. It’s also baby/kid proof.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Nearly bought a Muso but read some comments on a Sonos Play:5 stereo pair beating it sound wise.

Yeah, thats my conundrum at moment. Sounds like Sonos app is more sorted too.

forge197
    Free Member

Also have had Mu-So coming up two years this xmas, sound quality is exceptional, works as a sound bar, airplay, internet radio and Spotify connect, well made even at high volume it remains controlled and toneful.

I would say that it would be better demo one in a more room like environment I found that in the shop it was good but sounded so much nicer when setup in a room rather than the large open shop!

RichPenny
    Free Member

I would agree with forge, a shop demo is going to be much more representative of what you’ll get at home. Just be sure to take your favourite music with you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a Naim Muso or Muso QB?’ is closed to new replies.