Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone got a MTB Batteries Lumen 800?
  • Harry_the_Spider

My experiment with £20 Chinese Solar Storm 2 lights has been fun, but after having 2 chargers go pop and the lights fail in the wet I think it is about time I moved on.

Anyone got a Lumen 800?

Wassit like?

Thinking of helmet mounting it and sticking my old and trusty AirBike SL2 on the bars.

Alternatively what is good for about £80?

Nobby

I have & really like it. Small, light & powerful enough for a helmet light & the beam has a decent spread – I’ve even strapped the battery to the back of my helmet on a couple of occasions when riding without a camelbak.

Compliments the Lumenator really well (but then it would, wouldn’t it 😉 )

Edit: run times are as claimed too.

dannyh
    Free Member

Can’t vouch for the lumen 800, but I have a lumenator that I really think is great. After sales is absolutely brilliant as well!

somouk
    Free Member

I saw the demo of the 800 when I bought the lumenator and it’s a powerful little thing. Ideal for a helmet mount.

Kryton57

Nobby – Member
    I have & really like it. Small, light & powerful enough for a helmet light & the beam has a decent spread – I’ve even strapped the battery to the back of my helmet on a couple of occasions when riding without a camelbak.

Compliments the Lumenator really well (but then it would, wouldn’t it )

Edit: run times are as claimed too.

Almost what he said. Tiny thing no bigger than the average thumb, great power.

Harry_the_Spider

Think I’ll make a purchase. The SL2 is great but on the helmet it weighs a ton and sticks up by about 4″.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a MTB Batteries Lumen 800?’ is closed to new replies.