Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone got a Kask Rex?
  • thorpey0
    Free Member

My Kask road helmet is the best fitting helmet I have ever owned, I’m in need of a new MTB helmet and although the cost is eye watering I’m tempted by the Rex. Thoughts anyone?

ashweee
    Free Member

Hi,

I bought myself a Rex a couple of weeks back, I’ve only managed to use it once, it’s really comfortable almost to the point that you forget you’re wearing it. The only negative is that it was hotter than I expected, it was really hot that day to be fair and once I started going downhill I soon cooled off.

Seems well made and has loads of adjustments to get a good fit. I got mine from Scotby cycles and got 10% back through quidco.

Cheers.

Raymond

I’ve done quite a few rides in mine. Really comfortable and fits well on my thin head. I found it a bit hot to start with mainly because there is a lot of padding. I’ve cut it down so theres less touching my head and now it’s a lot cooler. The only thing I didnt like was that the peak only sits in two positions and when down its a bit low. Again with a little fettling that can be fixed.

zerocool

A few friends have them, and really like them. Not sure they’ve actually made the larger one yet though

davosaurusrex

Tried one on in the Lbs today, really comfortable. Surprised to hear it’s that hot though, looked well vented. Looks small on your head too, no mushroom effect. Would like one but too rich for me.

swillybey
    Free Member

I love mine, 15+ years on Giros but really works great, no complaints at all!

cynic-al
    Free Member

“Developed for aggressive trail riding” = must have 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a Kask Rex?’ is closed to new replies.