Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • anyone got a hyundai ix35?
  • spudly1979
    Free Member

Just wondering as I’m thinking of ordering one and I wondered what the seats were like comfort-wise? I currently have a 1 series and its played havoc with my back!

iain1775
    Free Member

I went from a 1 series to an i30
    Much more comfortable, partly the seats partly the use of normal tyres rather than run flats and softer suspension
    I have the premier w leather interior and more sportier shaped seats, thing they are same as in the ix35
    Been very impressed for 2 years customer service also excellent and has no probs other than a tyre pressure valve
    needing replacing
    Build quality is actually on a par with my old BMW
    Thinking of trading in soon for the new i40 estate, or an ix35

baldSpot
    Free Member

Looked at the ix35 – very impressed but ended up buying the CashCow+2, which is much more versatile.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ski
    Free Member

I think the hyundai ix35 is based on the Kia Sportage, or is it the other way round 😉

Anyway the Kia comes with a 7 year warranty compared to the Hyundia 5 year.

Both looked good mind, my Mum was looking at both this weekend

tomaso
    Free Member

My elderly neighbour has the top of the range diesel with everything on it – roof bars tow bar etc. Garage keep rininging him asking if he is thinking of trading it in such is their demand.

He had a Jeep before and rated the supersized leather Yank chairs supreme in their comfort but he doesn’t miss them in his Hyundai. He seems very happy with it in every respect. It even manages the speed humps on the way to Sainsburys with ease 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘anyone got a hyundai ix35?’ is closed to new replies.