• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by cb.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone got a good (recent) deal from Vodaphone?
  • cb

I know that much hate is directed at this business but its network just happens to work in my garden office so would be simplest to stick with them.

I’m allowed to upgrade now but first try via webchat yielded nothing better that website deals available to all.

Anybody been successful in getting a cracking deal out them recently?

I’m happy to wait and leave for another provider if I have to but this will be end Feb. At that time they (Vodaphone) will probably give me a better deal but I’d like to get it sorted now.

Looking ideally at S8 or S8+ or P10 Mate etc, tho suspect I will have to settle for an older model

wrightyson
    Free Member

L9ok on u switch

xora

Buy your own phone, switch to sim only, save bigtime!

kimbers

I got them to match what giffgaff were offering, by asking for my PAC code,

I pay £12 a month sim only for more data & calls etc than I ever use

cb

good call – never heard of Mobiles.co.uk – anyone any knowledge of them? Cheapest by far

fossy

I got nowhere with Voda on the phone or on-line, so I went in a local Voda shop and they knocked 30% off what I had been offered without any real haggle. I said EE were after my business as I already pay for two accounts with them.

Sometimes it’s easer to speak to a real person face to face.

cb

At the mo I have all you can eat minutes and texts, 7GB data (I use very little) for £24pm. I pay an extra £7 for 500 mins of international calls (from the UK).

I’d like that with a shiny new phone along the lines of those listed above! Some of the U switch deals are getting close.

posiwev
    Free Member

Just swapped from vodaphone for an i8 & 8+
    According to them apple have capped discounts? ended getting the i8 from mobiles.co.uk and the 8× from mobiles.net with a bit of cashback through quidco

blueflamespecial
    Free Member

I don’t think you’ll have much luck unless you wait your contract out to be honest.

If you do wait, as someone above mentioned ask for your pac code. They will try and dissuade you with marginally better offers but stick to your guns and say you still want it.

From experience, the retentions team will likely get in touch with said code but then offer you a much better deal.

wiggles
    Free Member

I am with EE and up for renewal they offered me a slightly better deal than standard offers but nothing brilliant, for reasons I dont understand I managed to renew via carphone warehouse (staying with EE) get the same phone at the same price but with an extra 6GB of data a month…

matt_outandabout

I just helped middle_oab buy Nokia 8 for £260, plus ID mobile sim only @£5/MTH for 2.5gb/1500mins and texts.

jonnyboi

If you have a friend who works in nhs you can get access to their discount

Google Vodafone advantage

cb

The Vodaphone deals that I have been offered already included the 15% work discount which they seemingly give to anyone

posiwev – how were mobiles.co.uk like to deal with?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a good (recent) deal from Vodaphone?’ is closed to new replies.