Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone got a Galaxy S6?
  • jamesgarbett
    Free Member

How does the fast charging work (via cable not wireless)?

Is it specific to the plug/cable or just the handset?

MrOvershoot

It only fast charges with the included plug & lead. If I plug it into one of the older charging plugs it takes longer

molgrips
    Free Member

Yes.

You plug the charger in, it charges. If you are using the charger it came with, then it charges faster.

Not much of a big deal tbh. I charge mine every night, it never runs out during the day, so I haven’t really noticed it.

If you do get one, consider turning off google location history being used by Find my Phone. This trashes battery life and means you will be worrying about fast charging!

spacemonkey

My G6 arrives tomorrow so I’ve been looking at a few things to tweak as soon as it lands. Here are 13 things to get cracking on re de-bloating, upping battery life and general customisation … just thought I’d share.

cheshirecat
    Free Member

You plug the charger in, it charges. If you are using the charger it came with, then it charges faster.

I like it, but mostly charge with “old” cables/plugs.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Mrs_d has one, and one of those pads you sit it on. Haven’t a clue if it’s any faster than the S3 she had before it. She’s had it a month and casting envious eyes at my iPhone 6S already 🙄

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a Galaxy S6?’ is closed to new replies.