Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone got a Charge Pan saddle?
  • slowpuncheur
    Free Member

..What’s it like for light touring (road bike)? I need something comfier than the Planet X thing that has found its way onto my winter/touring bike.

therevokid
    Free Member

been using a Scoop for a while, just like a spoon but even more comfy !!

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

They look good. Less ‘caradice’ than the Pan if you know what I mean. What’s the padding like compared to the Spoon? I like the waterproof material too as the bike ends up being stuck on the roof of the car half the time.

nach
    Free Member

I have a scoop and a spoon. The Scoop has a more flexible base to make up for the thinner padding. I find them as comfortable as each other (same width and shape), but the scoop is way easier to clean, and I think due to the lack of stitching, it seems to wear through clothes much more slowly.

Triton usually sell them for under £32, so given the price difference I’d go for the scoop.

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

I went with the Scoop in the end and did 110 miles on it at the weekend. The best £32 spent in a long while. Literally an ass-saver. What’s with the ‘grippy’ finish though? I had baggies on over bibshorts and it was a bit annoying. Will the material wear to a smoother finish?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got a Charge Pan saddle?’ is closed to new replies.