Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • anyone got a brown car ?
  • ElShalimo

spooky – did you buy that Civic? It’s a lovely colour

CountZero

I’m fine with gold or bronze colour, but when the colour goes into proper brown, then count me out.
    As it happens, I have an Audi A4 Avant parked out front, dark metallic brown with cream interior; lovely car, really nice to drive, etc, and the guy I picked it up from was a Mr Brown!
    I wouldn’t have it in that colour, though, unless it was given to me, in which case I might be able to justify a respray, or possibly a different colour vinyl wrap to cover it up.

iainc

That Q2 is a lovely colour IMO

singletrackmind

I drove one of these for a while, till I blew the rings out the piston getting it off the clock on the motorway. Turd clubman estate.

I then ‘upgraded’ to another classic brown car .
    Talbot Sunbeam 1.0 Ls the Ls stood for load of S***t
    It had a driveshaft resonance that meant 55 – 60 was a no go speed and you either had to be faster or slower.

Lovely little all alloy hillman imp engine based on the coventry climax lump

spooky_b329

I wasn’t allowed the brown Civic! I’d have bought it in a flash…not a new one due to resale problems, but second hand would be fine!

Not my choice though, its my wife’s car!

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

Like a “committed” brown car. Not sure about the beigy ones. Or almost half the colour pallet for the current yeti outdoor. New rule of thumb…..never buy a car the same colour as a pair of Millets trousers…

bikebouy
    Free Member

I found another…

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

slowoldman

Well that pretty much sums up my view of the Bugatti. Still, I suppose it can be polished.

nasher
    Free Member

I had one of these in brown but with the stag alloys when I passed my test.

2.5 straight six, replaced the twin SU carbs with some webber 40’s, drank fuel and wheelspun in 3rd, great car.

Sadly it rot away

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘anyone got a brown car ?’ is closed to new replies.