Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • anyone got a 2011 camelbak mule nv?
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

any good? now says its 14litre luggage, mine 2 year old one is only 10 i believe…still got the compartment bit for tools and such? how is the new antidote bladder? hopefully a vast improvement on the last ones…how is the NVIS ventaliation back panel also? i find my current one tends to get me a bit sweaty on the back, is this a massive improvement?

which colour also? the black looks a bit drab, the white will get to dirty and the green/yellow is to in your face….which have you opted for?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

anybody?

RealMan
    Free Member

I’ve got the ’10 one I think, the ventilation panel on the back is comfy, and probably stops you sweating a bit, but you still get a bit of a sweaty back. Don’t know if that helps.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cheers bud, has it still got the organiser thing at the front? with a built in raincover? enough space for food, light jacket etc?

im struggling a bit for the colour choice, the black makes logical sense (what with getting filthy all the time) but its so boring looking 😆

RealMan
    Free Member

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

I almost went for black, but then decided (rightly) that I would get bored of black, so went for the red one. You’re right about white, so go for green or yellow.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

the greeny yellow looks ok, but is it not a bit ghastly, i have no idea if its actually that bright in real life…..

shame they dont do a red & black one though 🙁

mudpup
    Free Member

The green one is an eyeburner – mate just bought one.

Shorty121
    Free Member

I’ve got one. I only use it for longer ride and in the alps. They are very good 🙂

skinnysteel
    Free Member

Looked at it, but opted for an Osprey Raptor 10 instead. Better pack imho, and a fair bit cheaper too. Also do a 14 if you need the extra capacity.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘anyone got a 2011 camelbak mule nv?’ is closed to new replies.