Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone going to UCI Indoor Champs in Manchester in Oct?
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

just booked my 2 tickets – BOGOF £2.50/ticket via BC membership – should be good !

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Is this the track World Cup that you are talking about? If so then I bought my tickets about 1 month ago 15 minutes after the lines opened! Thought they would sell pretty quickly .. obviously not as quickly as I thought! Mine were £15 each which I thought was a top bargain (NOt BC member though). I'm excited about it already!

hughjengin
    Free Member

Yep, I am going, got my tickets as soon as the lines opened, taking the Mrs for her first experience of track cyxling too. Looking forward to it

foxyrider
    Free Member

were £15 each

Perhaps they were the front tickets not general admission?

The BC deal just got emailed to me this morning!

marty
    Free Member

foxyrider's tickets are for the UK National Champs/Para-Cycling World Champs that are on the weekend before the World Cup.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Nope those tickets are for full admission. We have seats on the back straight directly opposite the finishing line right at the front!! whoop whoop!!

foxyrider
    Free Member

yup sorry UK champs not the world cup classics – I checked all the ticket master tickets are gone for the world cup 🙂 just thought the UK champs were a bargin for £2.50!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

£2.50 definately a bargain will still be a top day out!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone going to UCI Indoor Champs in Manchester in Oct?’ is closed to new replies.