Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anyone going to the Pub today!
  • flippinheckler
    Free Member

Instead of going to the pub on Christmas Day for an hour on Christmas Day, I’ve been given a pass to go today instead so come 3.30 I shall be enjoying a few choice real ale’s at my local taking in the festive cheer. So who else is going to the pub.

sputnik
    Free Member

Meeting some mates I haven’t seen a lot this year down the boozer at 5 pm 🙂

proutster
    Free Member

Oh yes!!

Just about to start cooking chicken risotto using the carcass from yesterday’s roast and then we’re off to the pub from 4 til 7 😆

Happy Christmas everyone!!!

timraven

Yep, I shall be behind the bar most of today until we close at 10:30, when I shall be ‘avin’ a beer myself.

Stoner
    Free Member

family round this evening so no pub tonight, but Ive got a pink slip for a late morning pint with the Wellandia Millitia tomorrow at the local. Got a few bottles surplus bottles of fizzy red Vin Mosseux du Loire to take down and share around. Then Im back on duty and manning the stoves.

BigJohn

Perfect day for it. No cops around so it’s fine to drive home after 6 or 7 pints.

ton

me and mrs ton and the kids 21 and 15, are going for a couple of hours at teatime.
    tomorrow is too busy with all the family coming so it should be nice for a couple of hours this afternoon.

CountZero

My usual drinking buddy is being a lightweight and not coming out to play tonight, ‘cos he’s driving to Wales tomorrow, so I’m going over the pub for a couple on my own tonight, just to feast my eyes on the vision of red-headed gorgeousness who serves behind the bar! 😀

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Nope.
    Not on christmas eve, too many part timers. 😀

Harry_the_Spider

Just had lunch with the wife, kids and my parents here.

Very agreeable.

benjii19
    Free Member

christmas day just isn’t the same without a hangover….so yes im pubbingit.

ton

just got back from a nice 6 pints with the family……nice beer , nice pub , nice company.

have a good one………. 8)

Harry_the_Spider

You to big fella.

wrightyson
    Free Member

For the first time in 15 yrs I’ve not met the lads down the pub for a few afternoon beers and I’ve loved every minute of being with the tribe all day!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anyone going to the Pub today!’ is closed to new replies.