Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone going to see Deadmau5 in London next weekend (Victoria Park)?
  • psychle
    Free Member

Deadmau5 playing LED Festival in Victoria Park next Saturday, sooo looking forward to it! Anyone off STW heading there perchance?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Forty-two pounds a ticket??? 😯

I think not.

psychle
    Free Member

’tis a bargain… kind of 😳 … I’m happy to pay it, been wanting to see the chaps live show for ages, should be a good night! 8)

mboy
    Free Member

Wow, £42 a ticket is a bit steep, but then again I’ve never seen him live before and want to more than anyone else right now… Been a big fan of his since about 2006, way before everybody else had even heard of him!

But it is in “that London” but I’m miles away… Hmmmmmmmmm 😕

psychle
    Free Member

it’s a whole day of music though, so it’s not just for him… not bad value really for 10hrs of music? I’ll only be there from 7pm-ish, have to work till 6pm unfortunately 🙁 . As long as I get there before his set I’ll be happy 😀

magowen100
    Free Member

Saw him at the 02 festival a few years back – much harder in live sets than the albums make out. If I’m honest a bit too much of a 4×4 bass line that sounds as though it should be blaring out the window of a spoilered corsa for my liking, but still very enjoyable.

atlaz
    Free Member

42 quid for a concert plus some DJs? Really? I wasn’t impressed with all of field day last year but was much better value than that

psychle
    Free Member

’tis on tonight, looking forward to it! Anyone else going? 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’m not! 😀

Shoon’t you be riding to East Anglia this weekend?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone going to see Deadmau5 in London next weekend (Victoria Park)?’ is closed to new replies.