Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Anyone going to endure the England game then
  • binners

I never usually bother myself. Being a fan of watching fast, attacking, skilful football, I can’t bloody stand watching England. Its usually a totally dire affair. And apparently the last game plumbed new depths of soporific dreadfulness. Which is quite an achievement for Woy. He seems to be getting even better at producing woefully unimaginative teams, and remaining unbeaten by sending the opposition to sleep.

However, I’ve been working all day, and I fancy grabbing a beer and verging on the sofa. Where I could potentially doze off. I think I might give it a go. Am I mad? Will I die? Will I kid the telly in? Or just weep and despair at the levels the national team have now sunk too?

Anyone else bothering?

bigblackshed

You would be better off watching the Legoland WC DH. Proper good racing.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I’m watching it. Sterling is a 50m player?

binners

Sterling displaying his usual clinical, cool-headed prowess in front of goal. BOING!

50 million? I wouldn’t give him his bus fare home

MSP

I usually watch in hope of an occasional performance.

I had forgotten how dire the quality of the ITV life feed is, I can barely tell if they are playing well or not 😐

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nope.

Thanks for the PSA though.

nickc

It’s on, I’m paying it the attention that it deserves.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Rooney has lost a lot of hair on top now hasn’t he. .. Stresses and strains of trophyless season? Can one transplant a transplant?

binners

Christ, this is woeful!!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Not if you are Scottish 😈

Junkyard
    Free Member

Oh it just got so so much better

binners

Well that was predictable

The defence all stood and watched him run clean through them

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Fantastic!

Junkyard
    Free Member

The defence all stood and watched him run jog clean through them

edward2000
    Free Member

I missed the first half because I fell asleep on the sofa

theotherjonv

Fetch that one keeper!

MSP

Jordan Henderson at right back? WTF, is it on Roys contract to give united and liverpool players preferential treatment. Clyne should have been on from the start.

theotherjonv

Has Rooney got Slovenian family?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

ONION SACK

Great goal Jack, cue catastrophic ankle injury

allthepies
    Free Member

Feed gone!

allthepies
    Free Member

and exhale…

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Wow what a goal!!!!!!

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Boom!

allthepies
    Free Member

FFS etc

allthepies
    Free Member

Hold that 🙂

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Football bloody hell

binners

Blimey! I just quite enjoyed the second half of an engerland game. Whatever next?

MSP

I thought England played ok in attack throughout, Slovenia set up to frustrate us and play on the break (if a rather slow moving break). But our defence was woeful, there has to be better options than Smalling, Cahill and Jones.

binners

Rooney looks like an angry tomato with a weetabix balanced on top

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

As an Arsenal fan Gibbs is also poor. Always makes a mistake and his crossing is crap. Nacho has cemented his place in the team ahead of him and he is not missed at all. England’s defense is very brittle. I do however think Cahill is a great player.

MSP

Cahill is good when Terry is telling him what to do, without Terry he is in the wrong position far too often.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

I’m starting to despise Woy- the defending is woeful and we always look like we are likely to concede- Clyne should have played against Ireland and today- Jones ans smalling are shocking and only get a star cus they’re with united

binners

As a United fan I have to agree with you. Jones is particularly awful! Clyne should have started. Without a doubt.

Henderson was useless as well.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Anyone going to endure the England game then’ is closed to new replies.