Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone go to Goodwood Revival this year?
  • tyger
    Free Member

Absolutely ace! Went Saturday, weather perfect, racing superb – the whole event amazing!!

P7Pro

First time for me as well (It was my birthday present from my wife). Camped on site, which meant we avoided the queues. Very well organised, excellent racing, good atmosphere, good weather, loads of fantastic cars and planes to wander around. My wife’s not interested in cars / motor racing and she really enjoyed it. I’d recommend it.

dave360

no but I rode the bridleway that runs round the back of the track. There were some impressive machinery noises coming from the other side of the embankment. Also rode past the car parks which were a classic car show in themselves.

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

yup – we got given a couple of tickets (OH work lent goodwood a load of vintage furniture).

brilliant day, so cool to see cars like that racing. noisy. friendly, great fun.

Legoman
    Free Member

Yes, went with my 10yr old lad.
    Always a great event especially if you dress up and get into the spirit!

We camped for the first time this year which meant no queueing to get in/out, got to see loads more as we weren’t rushing about. Also meant I could enjoy a couple of pints of Goodwood Organic ale!

Highlights for me this year were the Ferrari 250GTO’s and the Cobra race.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone go to Goodwood Revival this year?’ is closed to new replies.