Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone get foals tickets?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Missed out on the proper venues bit got nia standing this morning. That’s four gigs in 4 months to go to 8)

DezB
    Free Member

No, when I saw the price I didn’t bother.

BeardedDave
    Free Member

I got tickets for the November tour in both Norwich (where I work) and Margate (where I have family). Didn’t bother with the big venue tour, as seeing them twice in 8 days should be plenty – not to mention that tickets weren’t cheap at £28 for Norwich and £32 for Margate! How much were they for the bigger venues?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DezB
    Free Member

Anything over £25 is a no no for me. It usually means the venues are too big and crap anyway (eg. O2 academys)(although I’ve only been to one of those)

VanHalen

you will be dissapointed. they are crap live. i`ve ‘seen’ them 3 times. the wife suggested we should go and really likes them. when i pointed out she’d seen them 3 times before she was suprised. they are that good/crap

BeardedDave
    Free Member

I’ve seen them at least 6 times, from before they released their first album, up to them being second on the bill on the Other Stage at Glastonbury in 2013 and thoroughly enjoyed them every time. Different strokes for different folks.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Yeah it’s a long shot as to whether Mrs ws will enjoy but got a cheap premier Inn in brummie land booked so we can go out after.
    Rock city was still 25 quid so only 8 quid more.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone get foals tickets?’ is closed to new replies.