Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • anyone get a pebble for Xmas – does yours work? Mine doesn't…
  • geordiemick00
    Free Member

Got a Pebble Steel for xmas, read the reviews and the endless accolades and yes I’ll have one thanks of the missus.

Pair it to the IOS app and then it starts to download new software, then stops and does nothing.

quick browse of the net and these things have a myriad of issues, gut feeling is to take it back and get refund and just buy a ‘normal’ watch…

twonks

My OH has had one for ages and it works very well. She had an iplod 5 and now iplop 6 and seems good.

If there is anything specific not working I can ask her for you.

edit. Hers is the original Pebble. No sure if that matters.

ninfan
    Free Member

Got one about q month ago and love it

Best bit being I can leave phone in bag and only stop and get it out if important.

loddrik
    Free Member

I’d be lucky to get an actual pebble for Christmas….

somouk
    Free Member

I’ve got one, had it for a couple of weeks now and not had any issues. Sounds like you should take yours back and swap it.

You could try rebooting it first and rebooting the phone just to check.

samuri
    Free Member

So what can you do with it? I quite fancy a smart watch and while the LG smartwatch looks much nicer than the pebble, it’s a hundred quid more.

DrP

I think yours is broken, as opposed to the idea of the pebble being rubbish!

I just leave my phone on silent now.. Let the watch do all the ‘informing’. If its an important call, I’ll take it.

DrP

jambalaya
    Free Member

Take it back to the shop and up get them to set it up for you. If they can’t get a replacement and if that doesn’t work get a refund.

nemesis
    Free Member

As above, mine has been great. Sounds like maybe you’ve got a duff one. The latest version (in beta right now but presumably released properly soon) is fantastic as it lets you action notifications from the watch just like a full android wear watch.

Edit – just noticed op is on ios. Ignore that last part then 😉

DavidB
    Free Member

Don’t forget to download my rude time watch face rude time

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘anyone get a pebble for Xmas – does yours work? Mine doesn't…’ is closed to new replies.