Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • anyone from salisbury here
  • firestarter
    Free Member

if so is do you know cycle world the shop ? just i was gonna make an order online and its sent my computer loopy with warnings. is it a decent shop. ta

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No. It is not a decent shop.

If you want a bike shop in Salisbury, there is only one choice – Stonehenge Cycles. One of the very best LBS in the world, IMO.

Go and see them, they're great people.

firestarter
    Free Member

it wasnt for a bike just web order but was dubious as my laptop went haywire as soon as i tried getting on the site and buying it gave lots of warnings. might steer clear then thanks

Anna-B
    Free Member

Ignore him. He's got shares in Stonehenge Cycles (or something – still harbouring my theory that he is pip) Cycle world is absolutely fine, nice helpful and knowledgeable folk. Have been in there a couple of times. I bet CFH, on the other hand, hasn't.

allthepies
    Free Member

Ooooo, fight!

Amos
    Free Member

Poor Graham hayball won't be very happy with that comment CFH! mind you he's never that happy eh, stonhenge is a great shop and just opened a roadie shop too mmmmmmm

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Anna, the thought that I'm Pip amuses me greatly! And will amuse him even more!

I've been in to Cycle World a couple of times, as it happens, on the rare occasions I stray out along the Southampton Road, and always been disappointed!

Hayball's could be a lovely little LBS, but it isn't!

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

What's the shop on Fisherton Street called near the bridge? They're a Specialized dealer if memory serves.

Anna-B
    Free Member

Will let CFH answer that one … 😉

FTR Stonehenge is the best bike shop in Salisbury, not that the thread was about that!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘anyone from salisbury here’ is closed to new replies.