Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • anyone from Birmingham in the house?
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

is O2 Academy next to NCP Carpark Horsefair? ..google map streetview shows it is next to each other but address on website is different. thanks

bensales
    Free Member

Yes, it’s next door. The NCP website is wrong. There is also another one very close, NCP New Street, only a five minute walk and that’s actually where the NCP web site says it is.

Brings back memories of parking in both of them to go clubbing at the Dome in the mid-90s.

bensales
    Free Member

That said, parkopedia is listing it as no longer active and ‘staff only’ which I guess would be for the Avis car rental.

http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/carpark/birmingham_horsefair/b1/birmingham/

rOcKeTdOg

Are u going tonight? As I passed earlier there was a huge artic unloading at the side door. Who’s playing?

Last time I went it was The Dome 1 😯

shadowrider
    Free Member

I don’t think it’s been a public car park for a while, there is some pay and display street parking around the back but I never manage to find an empty one. There are a couple towards New Street that are about as close as you will find

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Megadeth + Lamb of God tonight… bmingham is hour drive from my place. Cheers, very convenient to park just next door.

Edit: staff only..does this means i cannot park there?

nickdavies

There’s a couple of gravel car parks over the main road down by Essex street, that’s where I park when going to Riley’s.

Assume they’ll fill up quick on a gig night though. Aside from that plenty of on street parking after 6 within 5 minutes walk. Afaik no you can’t park in the Avis place.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Thanks nick that is very helpful.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘anyone from Birmingham in the house?’ is closed to new replies.