Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Anyone found my shoe? (feckless numpty content)
  • v9gss

Ideally would like mine back. Fell off the roof of the van somewhere between alwoodley and Leeds city centre, testament to the grippy soles is that one shoe hung on! Did a re run of the route and couldn’t spot it so hoping someone somewhere has picked it up.

Was 2014 red Black and grey with a specialized insole. Can’t imagine there’s many on the road around there though.

thegreatape
    Free Member

In these times of austerity, it would have been more efficient to start one thread about your pair of shoes, rather than one thread for each shoe.

v9gss

Couldn’t decide whether it was bike or chat related.

thegreatape
    Free Member

You might as well go straight to the WANTED section 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

It’s with the other one

v9gss

Way ahead of you.

blader1611
    Free Member

I live in alwoodley and have just been to the city centre, didnt see anything but which route did you take?

I could have a look for you in the morning whilst on the school run?

fongsaiyuk
    Free Member

is it one of these ?

v9gss

Drove from nursery lane, past the school, past sainsburys, up and over the roundabout, onto Scott Hall Road, down to stratstone BMW left there, past the old jaguar garage then left, right, left to tobbell electrical.

If anyone fonds this I’ll be amazed.

blader1611
    Free Member

Had a look on nursery lane and towards the school this morning but didnt spot it. I wasnt looking very hard though as it was lashing down and had twins in tow so had to watch them. I only walk the very last bit of nursery lane so it could be further up the road.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Its most likely to have fallen off going round a corner. Had a friend who lost a kit bag in a similar way, it turned up 12 months later having been lying under a hedge 😐

v9gss

Cheers for looking blader!

I’m back up that way next week might ride the route tomorrow. If I get chance.

Might be a bit uncomfortable in one shoe.

blader1611
    Free Member

I will try and have a better look in the morning. How far up nursery lane did you travel?

v9gss

From the Allerton pub to King lane, turned left towards sainsburys

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Anyone found my shoe? (feckless numpty content)’ is closed to new replies.