Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Anyone fly by BA to Dubai yesterday? (poo content)
  • torsoinalake
    Free Member

All I will say to Mr Sachdev is, “you smelt it, you dealt it.”

He should just do the honourable thing and own up.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Could have been terror poo.

teethgrinder

torsoinalake – Member
    All I will say to Mr Sachdev is, “you smelt it, you dealt it.”

Whoever said the rhyme did the crime.

andyl
    Free Member

Whoever said the rhyme did the crime.

And whoever said the verse did it worse! (that’s a blast from my childhood!)

The incident was described as a health and safety issue quoting “liquid faecal matter”

teethgrinder

He who protested it, foam-crested it.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I once flew back from Hong Kong with Cathay. I had a nice comfy seat in one of their newly kitted out 777s.

I spent almost all of the flight in the less comfy bog of one of their newly kitted out 777s splattergunning the place with brown rain. Not nice.

bearnecessities

Captain Splash Shart

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It was that bad, Bear. 😳

torsoinalake
    Free Member

I would imagine it was extremely terrifying for the person that was sat their with their sphincter clenched shut waiting for the seatbelt signs to be turned off.

donald
    Free Member

They need to get to the bottom of this.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I would imagine it was extremely terrifying for the person that was sat their with their sphincter clenched shut waiting for the seatbelt signs to be turned off.

My experience of this was horrific.

andyl
    Free Member

sitting there looking uneasy and sweating probably made them look a bit dodgy too. Imagine getting up and running to the toilets only to be tackled by an air marshal thinking you were a terrorist and your ‘bomb’ going off in the cabin!

m0rk
    Free Member

Was the fear that it was a dirty bomb?

Anyway, there’s a reason I stock up on immodium ahead of a flight

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

The shoe poo bomber? Unlikely, probably just extreme mid-air turdulence

singlespeedstu

Could he not just have opened one of the rear windows?
    Or maybe the sunroof?

DrJ

Nightmare – you’re approaching the landing, and you need a piss, but you decide that rather than making a last minute trip to the bog, you’ll hold it in till you land. The seat belt signs come on. And then the pilot announces the he has to go round and circle for a bit.

bigblackshed

Return flight from Prague to Bristol on Easyjet. I HAD to go before take off. Against the wishes of the trolley dollies, it was either let me go or EVERYONE will suffer the consequences. I shat sat there for the entire flight, including the 1 hour delay in landing due to fog, (it may have been the fog on the inside of the cabin), and only after everyone was off the plane and I felt confident enough to make the run for it did I emerge.

Luckily I had a bin bag in the boot of the car to sit on for the drive home. I made it 65 miles and only failed at the last hurdle as I switch the engine off after parking the car on my drive.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Anyone fly by BA to Dubai yesterday? (poo content)’ is closed to new replies.