Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone fancy Macc Forest with me tomorrow? (thurs 03/02/2016)
  • jekkyl

If anyone would like to join me I’m planning on doing the standard quick route tomorrow morning. Park at the bottom of cumberland clough, up round the forest, up to charity lane and down to bottom of the oven. Up the big hill to do Danebower hollow, miss out 3 shires and down cumberland clough. Maybe a couple of hours starting at 10.15/30 ish. Forecast is dry but cold with the chance of some sun. Email in profile or reply below. 🙂

myopic
    Free Member

Thursday is 04/02/2016….

jekkyl

Oh! so it is, thanks. Too late for an edit.

monksie
    Free Member

I’m riding in and around Macc Forest on Thursday (04/02/2016)

jekkyl

Forecast seems to have taken a turn for the worse, I may stay local or head to Cannock instead. http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gcqwd4kd6
    We’ll see if it improves later. Your post doesn’t seem to suggest you want any company Monksie?

monksie
    Free Member

I’ll wave at you if I see you 🙂 I’m coming over from Hayfield, into Goyt Valley via Buxton and then Cat and Fiddle, Three Shires Head and then up by the Smithy pub and back again via Charity Lane. I aim to be outside the pub for 12 so I can get a butty and a coke. Tag along if you’d like?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone fancy Macc Forest with me tomorrow? (thurs 03/02/2016)’ is closed to new replies.