Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Anyone fancy Guisburn Forest or Lee Quarry one night this week?
  • neil853
    Free Member

went away to france a couple of weeks ago and i know a few guys were going up one night, anybody fancy it?

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes but see the weather report it is grimm advise thursday or friday what is your preferenceday wise prefer gisburn but is drainage an issue?

Junkyard
    Free Member

double post 😳

pinches
    Free Member

i was in gisburn yesterday already alot of standing water

neil853
    Free Member

Not fussy either way really? haven't ridden Guisburn yet? i've heard its good? can't get the car till 5:30 ish so get there about 6:30? your from preston aren't you like me?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

got a busy week here neil; mate's birthday curry tomorrow, band practice thursday then house gig friday. and i'm going to cannock chase on sunday with some old punk rock dudes i know.
    you chaps have a good time in france then?

neil853
    Free Member

was awesome mate, wet the last two days like which put a dampner (like that?) on things. but was good. just looking to get out again soon. was fancing llanegla this weekend, haven't been for ages.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Chorley but given where I live can drive you and bike and JXL there whatever time you want Have GPX of route do you want e-mail?
    Decide day later?
    Depends what part of Prston clearly as some woould take me hours in rush hour.

JxL
    Free Member

yeah guys il also be up for doing gisburn some day soon. thursday/friday will do. Junkyard will be going from chorley to preston on the A6 (past mine), or i suppose the M61 –> M6 if its closer to Neil.

neil853
    Free Member

i'm just off the M6 guys, new hall lane? send sometihng to my email account in profile and we'll get some thing sorted! i finish work at 4 so can be ready by 5?

Junkyard
    Free Member

i did e-mail you yesterday might be easier if you can roll to Tickled Trout for collection though and save me crawling up the hil to yours assuming it is still busy around that time.

neil853
    Free Member

got it! yeah tickled trout is no problem, what sort of time? 5ish? i'm easy on what day

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone fancy Guisburn Forest or Lee Quarry one night this week?’ is closed to new replies.