Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone fancy a trip to morzine
  • ianpinder
    Free Member

We have booked a challet for from sat the 11th of july for two weeks, we currently have 2 spare spaces. the price will be about £85 per person per week not including any food. if anyone fancies coming out for a week or two just let me know on here

zokes
    Free Member

Dammit – would have but have stuff on 13th…

Drac

Oooh start my holdays then but can’t see the Mrs being pleased.

GeForceJunky

A bit more detail. The chalet is located next to the ‘Ridge Hotel’, which about 2 minutes ride from the far side of the big padestrian bridge next to the super Morzine lift. Its nothing specail, but has a secure cave/garage so it should be suitable for bikes. There will be a mix of trail riders and more dh people. I know my way around the area quite well as I’ve been going for the last few years. If we find 2 more people for both weeks (we have 1 double bedroom spare + 1 bunk bed space) then it will be £70 per person per week. We will be living fairly budgetly, so cheap food from the supermarket and lots of cheap beer! Should be a nice chilled out week.

If you are interrested my email is in my profile.

Cheers
    Chris

GeForceJunky

Oh and you should come because alpine riding is heaven:

ianpinder
    Free Member

zokes fly out on the 14th then, i’m driving so can always bring your bike for you

ianpinder
    Free Member

bump

ianpinder
    Free Member

we found one more person, so only two spaces left.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone fancy a trip to morzine’ is closed to new replies.