Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • ANYONE FANCY A DAY'S UPLIFTING TOMORROW?
  • ton

sorry for shouting but i hoped to get noticed…….. 😀

one of the blokes on our uplift day at Revolution bike park, has had to drop out.
    so there is a spare seat going for £20. trying to get him most of his money bike.
    if you fancy it and are on route from leeds to wales i will even pick you up along the way.
    a full face helmet is needed, and dinner is gonna be a barbie.

anyone up for it…..it will be fun……. 😀

ton

come on, someone must be feeling gnnarrr……… 😀

MussEd
    Free Member

Unless your route to Wales from Leeds is going past Edinburgh I’m afraid I’m going to have to pass mate…as for everyone else they’re probably out on the Tarmac, practising their sprint lead outs…

ton

Ed, i thought about you mate…..long detour that tho. 😆

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Typical, absolutely typical.
    All I can afford is a trip to Stainburn or a blast on the road bike tomorrow Ton. Wer’e having some new windaz fitted so I don’t wanna be out too long.
    I’m ok for Wednesday though. 😐

rupertpostlethwaite
    Free Member

Sounds like you’ll have splendid day ton, wish I could come, but unfortunately I fell off my bicycle at coed-y-brenin and my met parachute took a slight bump so I’m now waiting for a replacement to come through. Well have yourself a fabulous day and do take care if you decide to go on your own! 🙂

RobHilton
    Free Member

Have asked the about 3 people I know, but would be surprised at this short notice – have you asked the nice people @ Revolution if one of them would like to join us?

Also, Mr Ton, do we need to bring our own sossyjizz?

ton

Rob…..no, just cash to buy theirs.
    and some mustard if you have any.

RobHilton
    Free Member

I’m all about the ketchup me!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFzyYYZsxGc[/video]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ANYONE FANCY A DAY'S UPLIFTING TOMORROW?’ is closed to new replies.