• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by z1ppy.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone fancy a brew?
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

I am what I am 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Tea bag tea is fine.

Can’t be doing with all that infusion of gentle leaves etc

As Pierre-Joseph Proudhon said – Proper tea is theft!

Mackem

Tea is a bit meh. Much prefer a strong coffee.

mogrim

Tea for breakfast, and maybe later in the day. Black coffee at all other times.

Drac

Good tea like most foods and drinks is very nice, convenience has made it so we people buy lower quality products.

failedengineer

Think of all the bullsh*t written and said about coffee! Give me a nice cuppa, anyday. Leaf or bag, not fussy.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Tea is good. That article is the insane rantings of a man who had to fill some column inches and had nothing else to offer.

globalti
    Free Member

That article is garbage.

binners

Don’t include me in your colonial conspiracies. I swig all day the nectar of Danish royalty….

zilog6128

Tea is good. That article is the insane rantings of a man who had to fill some column inches and had nothing else to offer.

This is true.

Good tea like most foods and drinks is very nice, convenience has made it so we people buy lower quality products.

But so is this!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

z1ppy

I got bored after the first paragraph and carried on drinking my tea, your welcome to your fancy crap (or even that coffee puke) if you really want it, but don’t tell me my tea is shit!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone fancy a brew?’ is closed to new replies.