Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone experienced Ribble cycles warrenty/returns?
  • vondally
    Free Member

Hi just looking to see if anyone has had dealing with Ribble Cycles and their warrenty department? How was it?
    Cheers

rutland
    Free Member

I purchased a Ribble Stealth in 2012 and after covering approx 9,000km a 6cm long crack appeared on the left edge of the top tube. I decided to uprade to a better frame, but I wrote to Ribble in case it was a manufacturing weakness that needed investigating – the crack just appeared, it wasn’t the result of crash damage. Ribble sent me a bike box and I sent the frame off to them. 6-weeks later they sent me a brand new replacement frame! I hadn’t asked them for that and wasn’t expecting it. Fantastic service.

vondally
    Free Member

Thanks that is reassuring, cheers

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

They’ve recently been bought out so things might have changed a bit. They’re a reasonable Co so should be fine.

vondally
    Free Member

Update, warranty dep a little bit dis interested/ shirty and uninterested….take to shop….. duly taken to shop, excellent and outstanding service and a happy conclusion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone experienced Ribble cycles warrenty/returns?’ is closed to new replies.