Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • anyone ever used crc finance?
  • taka
    Free Member

hi,

might be what i need for a new frame anybody used it? and how does it work? (i don't know anything about finance or any other banking/spending terms…)

tom

philsimm
    Free Member

I have Tom yeah. Bit of an impulse buy at the time.

Not particulary cheap at nearly 20% APR but fairly quick and easy to set up.

You basically apply online and then providing it's approved the finance docs are emailed to you pretty much immediately which you then send back to CRC.

Took about 5 days from start to delivery IIRC.

I'd assume a bank loan would be similar APR these days though due to the low amount your borrowing.

vinnyeh

It's a loan Taka, it's expensive. It's not advisable to sell the frame until you've finished paying for it. You're just out of school, aren't you? It's unlikely I would have thought you'd have been accepted, with no job.
    Can you get a student overdraft or something, if you haven't got one, it'd be a lot cheaper.
    Doy you really need a new frame, considering your record of buying (you've just bought an old superlight, haven't you), then selling nearly straight away, do you think it's a good idea?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nickegg
    Free Member

Any finance on bike stuff is daft unless it's interest free! Stuff depreciates so quickly anyway so paying interest on it seems especially pointless.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘anyone ever used crc finance?’ is closed to new replies.