Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • anyone else………….up with manflu ;o(
  • ton

raging headache, rasping grating chest, racking cough, hot/old sweats.
    blocked nose, sore throat, aching body.
    manflu??

MicArms

no, just work.

deserter
    Free Member

had that h1n1 a couple of weeks ago,still get out of breath doing next to nothing

clunker

Yes since a night ride over the chase on Thursday I have fealt s@it. My wife is looking after me though she has just gone to get me a Lemsip 8)

surfer
    Free Member

Insomia, work related stress and sore ribs from a fall a couple of weeks ago that restricts my sleeping position.

bigbloke
    Free Member

Nope, back in at work, finished work at 2200 last night then back in at 0545 for 12 hrs so not much sleep here either 🙁

Harry_the_Spider

ton

HTS, bastid……… 😆

nbt

I was off work yesterday with it, couldn't sleep last night – curled up in a warm room with a book while Mrs NBT slept and got in a good couple of hours worth of solid, uninterrupted reading. feeling better today thankfully

ton

i am at work now , doing the yearlhy stock take……….
    feel terrible, some bastid is gonna get it double barreled today…..for sure.
    😈

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Stock take = pick a number between 1 and 10 X by another number between 20 and 100

There you have it. Jobs a good'n ect…

robgarrioch

Had it since night ride round GTress on Wednesday; not too bad today, + down at the in-laws near Bury, so Lee Quarry's calling… Hmmm?!

john_drummer
    Free Member

yeah, that sounds like what I've got. Not to mention the catarrh at the back of my throat that's making me feel sick

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

ton – it's obviously an allergic reaction to those little white foam packaging beads that shiny new bikes and bits come packed in. The only known cure is to give away your bikes, immediately, and preferably to me.

grumm
    Free Member

Yup had it for about 2 months now. 🙁

BigJohn

Full raging flu symptoms here. No energy and just want to stay warm. Taste buds all wonky – coffee tastes horrid.

tang
    Free Member

whole house is down, little girls with raging fevers is never a nice thing. im left with a sore throat from hell and ear ache. sunny morning here for a change. no velo for me tho

lowey

i loled hard at hts pic.

twosheds
    Free Member

MTFU? go on whats that then??

crispybacon
    Free Member

MTFU? go on whats that then??

Man
    The
    F*ck
    Up

HTH 🙂

Hope
    That
    Helps

clunker

got me out of the shopping, the good lady got me another Lemsip in before she went 8)

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘anyone else………….up with manflu ;o(’ is closed to new replies.