Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone else watch 7 days on the bread line?
  • Teapot
    Free Member

I don't think Mel B quite gets it, do you?

JohnMig
    Free Member

Sorry, I don't..

[list]http://www.globester.com/[/list]

sadexpunk

thought that myself teapot.
    looked like she was hating every minute. very false for the camera, pretending she wanted a kiss off the kids etc. you could just see her dreading every minute and wanting to get it over with and collect her pay cheque.

skidartist
    Free Member

I saw the first one, its very weak. The problem with these gimmicks where they send a celeb, or Micheal Portillo into poor peoples lives for a few day is that they are people who are naturally the centre of attention. They can't help themselves they hold the attention of the room in any setting. I want to know something about these people but they've got a film crew in their kitchen and someone who will speak to fill any pause, and I'm learning nothing.

I always find it quite telling when commercial channels bow to their charter and make actual, factual television that almost nobody wants to advertise in the commercial breaks, often theres no adverts at all, just trails for other programmes, or maybe public info-verts. But the Co-op advertises during breadline britain, good on them. And so do Crazy Georges/ Brighthouse, the hideous, unapplogetic vultures that they are.

I said in another thread that when you're poor nobody wants your money and nobody wants your vote. Well in truth only scoundrels want your money or your vote.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else watch 7 days on the bread line?’ is closed to new replies.