Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone else only able to….
  • Tom_W1987
    Free Member

concentrate when under ridiculous amounts of pressure or in high stress environments?

And if so, have you got any coping strategies for keeping yourself together when all seems to be going swimingly?

Theres got to be more andrenalin addicts on here….

jam-bo

And if so, have you got any coping strategies for keeping yourself together when all seems to be going swimingly?

do **** all until the last minute.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

That’s exactly what I don’t want to do. :mrgreen:

I blame mountain biking from a young age. It’s warped my neurochemisty, I would have been better functioning and contributing member to society if I’d just started doing heroin.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nealglover
    Free Member

Is this one of those interview questions where you have to say something negative about yourself but you “cleverly” turn it into a positive.

bikebouy
    Free Member

You need a boss who lacks motivation, then when the presentations required in an hour he freaks and kicks butt..
    That helps.

However to avoid that, “get with the programme sonny” and pre empt any angst on his part and …

Pull yer finger out.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Yeah, ME! That’s why i’m on here.

Not sure about coping mechanisms, other than having a stern word with myself sometimes!

olddog

That’s why I’m posting stuff on here instead of working on the two reports and presentation that are due next week.

IanW
    Free Member

I take comfort in the op’s post, not just me then.

Pook

Or me. I thrive with that kind of pressure (but whinge about it)

Drac

It’s exactly how I function I blame 25 years of doing my job.

brakes
    Free Member

I really struggle to work when people give me too much notice or want me to do things far in advance…
    if I do something that is well planned and prepared I freak out a bit.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else only able to….’ is closed to new replies.